April 7th and 8th
MA, NH, VT applicants – 4/8/2020, 10:00 – 11:30am, EST (register here)
We encourage potential applicants to fully review the RFP and other supporting materials found on the LISFF website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Erin.Lewis@nfwf.org.
Announcing the UPDATED & ENHANCED 2020 Request for Proposals (RFP)
Proposal Deadline: June 2, 2020
Priorities & Geographies?
Connecticut and New York grants available for:
- Clean Waters and Healthy Watersheds – projects to reduce nutrient loading, combined sewer overflows, stormwater runoff, and nonpoint source loading.
- Sustainable and Resilient Communities – projects to increase the knowledge and engagement of the public in protection and restoration of the Sound.
- Community Coastal Resilience – projects to enhance coastal resilience with natural and green-gray infrastructure.
- Thriving Habitats and Abundant Wildlife – Projects to restore coastal habitats and foster fish and wildlife in the coastal boundaries of CT and NY.
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont grants available for:
- Water quality – projects whose primary purpose is prevent or reduce nitrogen loading such as enhancing riparian forested buffer/channel, in-stream restoration, reducing agricultural runoff, low- cost retrofits at wastewater treatment facilities etc.
NY & CT Applicants: Register Here
MA, NH, VT Applicants: Register Here
Share a Project Idea! Questions?
Send a paragraph or two describing who, what, where, when, why, and approximately how much or send along questions to: Erin.Lewis@nfwf.org.
Important Note: In light of the Covid-19 pandemic all of us at NFWF understand the vital importance of continuing to support the organizations we work with every day. Please see a message from the NFWF CEO. Please also know that our lines of communication are open to you.