Past and Active Grant Projects
Whether you are thinking of applying for a Watershed Assistance Grant, already have one, or you are looking at other funding sources for a project, seeing what other organizations and municipalities are working on or completed can be a valuable resource.
- The 2015 Watershed Assistance Grants request for pre-proposals was released on May 7, 2014. The deadline is July 11, 2014. The pre-proposals will be used to select projects for future discussion and possible funding.
- Watershed Grants Database – for background and basics on Protecting High Quality Waters projects, select Funding Source “Section 319 Base.” For Restoring Impaired Waters projects, select Funding Source “Section 319 Incremental.”
- Watershed-based Plans – for plan examples.
Or, check out other grantee websites and let us know if yours is missing:
- Acton Wakefield Watersheds Alliance
- Baker River Watershed Association
- Baboosic Lake Association
- Cocheco River Watershed Coalition
- Connecticut River Watershed Council
- Exeter River Local Advisory Committee
- Green Mountain Conservation Group
- Hodgson Brook Restoration Project
- Lamprey River Watershed Association
- Manchester Urban Ponds Restoration
- Newfound Lake Region Association
- Oyster River Watershed Association
- Pawtuckaway Lake Improvement Association
- Seabrook Conservation Commission
- Lake Sunapee Protective Association
- Washington Conservation Commission