This blog is intended to provide additional resources and opportunities to network for those involved with NH Department of Environmental Services’ Watershed Assistance and Restoration Grants. Grant project managers and interested parties will be updated on new posts on a regular basis. Watershed managers will be able to post and share their resources and comments via the blog.
First Time Visitors – feel free to visit this Blog and provide any comments through the comments sections. If you would like to post information and/or be notified of new posts, please email email@example.com to request posting access.
Watershed Managers – if you were sent an email about this Blog: Go to “Register” and put in the information provided in your e-mail. You will then be able to post information yourself and will be notified about new posts.
Rules of Engagement
We ask that all who post and/or comment on this blog follow our standard Rules of Engagement, which are as follows:
Please keep your comments and wall posts clean, and follow our posting guidelines. Your message will be removed if it contains any of the following:
• Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial content. We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-government agency. We also do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, government or non-government agency.
• Comments not directly related to the posted purpose topic.
• Comments that [insert program title here] deems inappropriate.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and images, your username and any information provided.
The NHDES Social Media Policy can be read in full here.