What: A one day workshop focused on cost effective gravel and dirt road maintenance and improvements while reducing pollutants to protect and restore water quality. Topics include:
- Road Drainage and Managing Runoff – Traditional & Innovative BMPs
- When are Permits Required?
- Road Surface Materials, Grading and Maintenance
- Drainage Easements, Homeowner Associations, and Best Management Practices
- Equipment & Material Viewing
- Site visits and Demonstrations
When: Friday, September 29, 2017
Where: Gilford Community Church, 19 Potter Hill Road, Gilford, NH
Agenda and Registration: 2017 Gravel & Dirt Roads Brochure
Cost: $45 per person. Morning coffee and hot lunch provided.
Who Should Attend? Road agents, public works department staff, road associations, gravel/dirt road owners, private contractors, watershed and lake associations, and interested residents.
Hosted By: NH Department of Environmental Services’ Watershed Assistance Section and the Belknap County Conservation District.
Questions: Lisa Morin, Belknap County Conservation District, (603) 527-5880 or firstname.lastname@example.org