Soak Up the Rain New England Webinar Series
Wednesday, November 30th
1:00 to 2:30 EST Register Here*
Latest & Greatest EPA Tools for Implementing Green Infrastructure
Join us for the forth webinar of our 2016 series:
Presenters will provide an introduction to the most recent EPA green infrastructure tools and their use in making decisions about implementing green infrastructure. We will discuss structuring your green infrastructure decision, finding appropriate information and tools, evaluating options and selecting the right Best Management Practices mix for your needs.
- WMOST (Watershed Management Optimization Support Tool)- for screening a wide range of practices for cost-effectiveness in achieving watershed or water utilities management goals.
- GIWiz (Green Infrastructure Wizard)- a web application connecting communities to EPA Green Infrastructure tools and resources.
- Opti-Tool-designed to assist in developing technically sound and optimized cost-effective Stormwater management plans.
- National Stormwater Calculator– a desktop application for estimating the impact of land cover change and green infrastructure controls on stormwater runoff.
- DASEES-GI (Decision Analysis for a Sustainable Environment, Economy, and Society) – a framework for linking objectives and measures with green infrastructure methods.
Presenters: Drs. Marilyn ten Brink, Michael Nye, Jason Berner, and Naomi Detenbeck, EPA Office of Research and Development
*For questions about the webinar series, or if you have ideas for additional webinars, or a project you would like to showcase, send email to email@example.com. Email registration site: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6744331033766302210