PFAS Design Services Reimbursement Program
All schools, all childcares, transient public water systems, and non-transient public water systems are now eligible to receive a reimbursement for PFAS treatment design services up to 26% of the total cost of the project that pertains to PFAS remediation.
- Submit treatment design and specifications along with the Work Scope Authorization form for review and approval prior to installation.
- Complete treatment installation.
- Submit final invoice(s), vendor code, photo documentation of installation and post-treatment PFAS sample results to receive reimbursement.
Treatment Reimbursement Application:
In addition, small community public water systems serving up to a 1,000 population and not for profit, non-transient public water systems are eligible to receive a reimbursement for the completion of a consolidation study to evaluate the available alternatives for PFAS remediation of a drinking water maximum contaminant level including treatment installation, a new source, connecting to a more viable community water system, etc.
- Submit the proposed work scope along with the Work Scope Authorization form for review and approval prior to commencing the study.
- Complete the consolidation study.
- Submit final invoice(s), vendor code, and a copy of the completed study.
Consolidation Study Reimbursement Application:
- PFAS Work Scope Authorization form (link to form- under development)
- PFAS Change Order Authorization form (link to form- under development)