PFAS Design Services Reimbursement Program
All schools, all childcares, transient public water systems, and non-transient public water systems are now eligible to receive a reimbursement for PFAS treatment design services up to 26% of the total cost of the project that pertains to PFAS remediation. There are three easy steps to apply.
- Submit treatment design and specifications along with the Work Scope Authorization form for review and approval prior to installation.
- Complete treatment installation.
- Submit final invoice(s), photo documentation of installation and post-treatment PFAS sample results to receive reimbursement.
A vendor code will be required for reimbursement and can be obtained here. Should the treatment vendor be the one requesting the reimbursement for the school or childcare, a waiver of claims will need to be submitted with the Work Scope Authorization.
- PFAS Work Scope Authorization form (link to form- under development)
- PFAS Change Order Authorization form (link to form- under development)
- Vendor Waiver of Claims template (link to form- under development)