This NH Stormwater Regional Coalitions Blog, NH-MS4, is for the New Hampshire Seacoast Stormwater Coalition and the Nashua/Manchester Regional Stormwater Coalition communities, and it is hosted by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services’ Watershed Assistance Section. Please visit this site for meeting information, resources and updates related to New Hampshire MS4 (Municipal Separate Storm Sewer, Systems) municipalities.
The 2017 New Hampshire Small MS4 General Permit was issued on January 18, 2017. The final permit reflects modifications to the 2013 Draft Small MS4 General Permit and the 2015 Renoticed permit sections. This permit replaces the 2003 small MS4 general permit for MS4 operators within the state of New Hampshire. For more information on communities within New Hampshire that are automatically designated and may require permit coverage see: NH regulated communities.
All New Hampshire MS4 municipalities are welcome to provide representatives to attend New Hampshire stormwater coalition meetings.
Please contact Deb Loiselle, NHDES Watershed Assistance Stormwater Coordinator, (603) 271-1352 or Deborah.Loiselle@des.nh.gov for more information or to identify the appropriate contact in your region.
Using this blog
Subscribers to this blog are able to comment on posts or materials. While it is an open forum, we do ask that you keep your comments clean, and follow our posting guidelines here:
Your message will be removed if it contains any of the following:
- Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial content. We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-government agency. We also do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, government or non-government agency.
- Comments not directly related to the posted purpose topic.
- Comments that [insert program title here] deems inappropriate.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and images, your username and any information provided.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute endorsement by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services. NHDES is not responsible, nor can it control content on third party sites; it does not control nor guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information contained in external content or hypertext links linking to or from third party websites; and it does not guarantee that externally linked content, hypertext links, or websites comply with accessibility requirements of the Rehabilitation Act on 1973.
The NHDES Social Media Policy can be read in full here.