How to Apply for Funding:
The funding application is the first required step to apply for Drinking Water and Groundwater Trust Fund loans and/or grants. Regardless if you are applying to the Annual Drinking Water Construction Projects Assistance Program (solicitation typically in the fall) or the Special Projects Assistance Program, the applicant must apply online and include Forms 1, 2 and 3 as attachments to the online form. For applicants applying to the Special Projects Assistance Program (click here for guidance), Form 1S be submitted in addition to Forms 1, 2, and 3. The required forms are:
- Form 1 – Funding Application
- Form 1S (as applicable) – Funding Application Form for the Special Projects Assistance Program (supplemental to Form 1)
- Form 2 – Authority to Submit a Funding Application
- Form 3 – Planning Document Form
Funding Application: Please submit through the on-line forms
- Apply Online and Link to Forms 1, 1S, 2 and 3: https://onlineforms.nh.gov/
- Form 3 – TF Planning Document Example
Has your project already been approved for funding by the Drinking Water and Groundwater Advisory Commission?
If your project has already been approved for funding by the Advisory Commission, you must submit a Final Application in order for the loan/grant agreement to be prepared. Click here to learn more about the final application.