Construction Projects

DWGTF Commission Construction Rules (adopted Mar11_2019)

2019 DWGTF Award Plan (Adopted 4-16-2019)

DWGTF Funding Application (adopted 4-16-19)

DWGTF Special Project Funding Application Supplement (adopted 4-16-19)

Link to more information on the Online Application Forms:  Online Funding Application Information

Final Application Forms & Templates

Disbursement Request Form

The following are Front End Construction Contract Related Documents:

Section A Bidding Requirements

Section B Contract Forms

Section C General Conditions

DWGTF Construction Project Sign – TF only