Save the date for the 2020 NH Water & Watershed Conference!
March 13, 2020 at Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH
Presentation abstracts are due on January 15, 2020 at 4pm.
The New Hampshire Water and Watershed Conference (NHWWC) is a key event for distributing water resource information.
The conference theme is Persistent and Evolving Water Issues Resources. We invite presentations for sessions on:
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Techniques for our Watersheds and Infrastructure
- Hindsight is 2020 – Lessons learned from past and persistent contaminants
- Emerging and Evolving Contaminants
- Intercepting “Forever Chemicals” in the Water Cycle
- Successful Policy Outcomes: Progress for our watersheds over the past 50 years
- Response to Water Related Disasters and Preparation for the Future
- Land Use Change and Conservation for Watershed Protection
- Public/Private Partnerships: Water-based entrepreneurship
We invite talks, posters or sessions that demonstrate relevant research and case studies applicable to New Hampshire.
Abstracts are due on January 15, 2020 at 4:00 pm.
Conference registration will open in February 2020.
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org