Section 319 Request for Pre-proposals
NHDES’ Watershed Assistance Section has released the 2020 Watershed Assistance Grants’ Pre-proposal RFP to support local initiatives to restore impaired waters or protect high quality waters. Pre-proposals are due September 20, 2019.
- 2020 Watershed Assistance Grants Part 1: Information Packet
- 2020 Watershed Assistance Grants Part 2: Pre-proposal Application Form
For more information, contact:
- Coastal Watershed: Sally Soule (603) 559-0032 or email@example.com
- All other watersheds: Jeff Marcoux (603) 271-8862 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Quality Planning (604B)
Water Quality Planning (604B) grants are available to Regional Planning Commissions and/or the Connecticut River Joint Commissions for water quality planning purposes. Funding priority is given to projects developing watershed-based plans. The 2020 Request for Letter of Intent (LOI) is now available. An approximate total award amount of $64,000 is available. All LOIs are due by 4 PM, September 20, 2019.
For more information:
- Katherine Zink (603) 271-8475 email@example.com