Don’t forget to register for the 2018 Drinking Water Source Protection Conference, this year on Thursday, May 17, at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord, NH. This is the largest drinking water source protection event in New England! This year’s conference will feature a total of 18 presentations on:
- PFAS and other emerging contaminants
- Update on NH’s Drinking Water and Groundwater Trust Fund
- Legislative updates involving drinking water
- Research from Dartmouth concerning health impacts associated with arsenic exposure
- Projects related to source water planning, land conservation, and community engagement
….and many more interesting source protection topics!
The conference fee is $65 and includes lunch and refreshments. Qualifies for 5.0 Technical Credit Hours toward the NH Water Works Operator Certification Program.
REGISTER at the American Ground Water Trust website: https://agwt.org/civicrm/event/info%3Fid%3D268%26reset%3D1
Registration questions? Contact Andrew Stone at AGWT: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-228-5444.
Other questions? Contact Pierce Rigrod at NHDES: email@example.com or 603-271-0688.