The Aquatic Resources Mitigation (ARM) Fund, in partnership with the New Hampshire Department of Transportation, will be hosting three outreach sessions regarding:
- available funding from the ARM Fund,
- updated tools to submit applications, and
- the Stream Crossing Initiative.
Given the significant amount of funds available in the Salmon Falls and Merrimack service areas, these sessions will be held:
- Concord: Thursday, January 18, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. – NH Department of Environmental Services, 29 Hazen Drive Concord More info an registration
- Londonderry: Wednesday, January 24, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Moose Hill Council Chambers at Londonderry Town Hall More info and registration
- Rochester: Tuesday, February 6, 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Rochester Community Center, 150 Wakefield Street, Rochester More info and registration
Potential ARM Fund grant applicants from all service areas including: municipalities (conservation commissions, road agents, and town engineers), regional planning commissions, non-profit groups, land trusts and consultants are encouraged to attend.
More information at: https://www.des.nh.gov/organization/divisions/water/wetlands/wmp/index.htm