What’s our Water Worth?
What Does our Water Cost?
Request for Proposals
What Is Our Water Worth and What Does Our Water Cost studies
New Hampshire Lives on Water: A Public – Private Partnership (NHLOW), requests proposals for services described in the Scope of Work below.
The purpose of the Project is to gather and develop information regarding the cost and value of water services and resources in New Hampshire in order to enable all water-related stakeholders to advocate for:
- Increasing and expanding investments in the state’s water resources and water infrastructure,
- Enhancing the protection of public health by ensuring adequate supplies of clean and safe drinking water,
- Protecting public safety by ensuring protection from floods,
- Protecting and supporting biodiversity and ecosystem integrity, and
- Supporting and enhancing the economic vitality provided by the state’s recreation and tourism industry and other businesses that depend on high quality water resources and infrastructure.
The information developed by the Project will be used in a subsequent effort to develop and implement a communication and outreach initiative to engage a broad range of stakeholders in New Hampshire to further the purpose outlined above.
Proposals are due no later than 5:00 PM ET on February 15, 2017.
Questions due no later than 5:00 PM ET on February 1, 2017.
Please visit https://nhlivesonwater.org/wowwwowwc/ to download the RFP.
Our mailing address is:
New Hampshire Lives on Water
54-207 Portsmouth St
Concord, New Hampshire 03303