One week left to submit abstracts for the joint New England Association of Environmental Biologists (NEAEB) & NH Water and Watershed Conference
Submit abstracts at: http://www.neiwpcc.org/temp/abstracts.asp Deadline for submitting abstracts for talks and technical posters is January 23, 2015.
- Date: March 18-20, 2015
- Location: Attitash Grand Summit Hotel & Resort, Bartlett, NH
- Who to contact: David Neils, NH DES, email@example.com or 603-271-8865
- Conference Website: http://www.epa.gov/region1/neaeb2015/index.html
- Guidelines for technical poster session at: http://www.epa.gov/region1/neaeb2015/call4papersposters.html#PosterSessionGuidelines
- Financial registration support for students is available: http://www.epa.gov/region1/neaeb2015/index.html
- Registration information available at: http://www.epa.gov/region1/neaeb2015/registration.html
Plans are underway for a cyanobacteria workshop on March 17. More details to come, including possible travel fund support to attend this workshop.
Please note, registration fees will increase and no refunds will be given after 3/6/15.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- New England Water Pollution Control Commission
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Plymouth State University: Center for the Environment