Interested in reducing road salt in your watershed? If you know anyone in the private sector that provides winter maintenance for parking lots, please forward this announcement.
We are pleased to announce the 1st annual New Hampshire Salt Symposium: Where Commercial Salt Applicators Come to Learn about Winter Property Management,to be held on Oct 22 in Windham, NH. Sponsored by the Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA), UNH Technology Transfer (T2), and NH Department of Environmental Services (DES), this symposium is designed for snowplowing and deicing contractors of all sizes.
The symposium will include a morning filled with expert speakers in one of three exciting tracks:
- Salt Reduction & New Hampshire
- Marketing & Insurance
- Liquid Uses and Demonstration
There will be demonstrations, awards, and lunch provided.
- When: October 22, 2014 From 8AM-3:30PM
- Where: Castleton Conference Center – 92 Indian Rock Rd. Windham, NH
- For More Info or to Register: http://t2.unh.edu/nh-salt-symposium or contact T2 Directly at (603) 862-2826. There is a $50 cost to attend the conference. Lunch and refreshments are included!
Note: This counts as continuing education for your Green Snow Pro Certification!