Save the Date! May 9, 2013. 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM at the NH DES Pease Field Office, Portsmouth, NH
- Nitrogen and the importance to Great Bay
- Overview of the nitrogen cycle
- Panel discussion of nitrogen sources in the Great Bay region
- Methods of removal – how do different stormwater treatment systems work?
- Maintenance of stormwater systems
- Pollutant load reductions and tracking implementation
The workshop will be held May 9, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM (registration begins at 8:30) at the NH DES office, 222 International Drive, Portsmouth, NH 038o1.
Funding for this project was provided in part by a Watershed Assistance Grant from the NH Department of Environmental Services with Clean Water Act Section 319 funds from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.