Protected Instream Flow Study Request for Proposals
NHDES is requesting qualification statements and proposals from qualified environmental consultants to conduct a protected instream flow study. The purpose of the study is to develop protected instream flow criteria for both the Cold and Warner rivers. Please refer to the following document for more information about submitting a proposal: Request for Qualifications and Proposals for a Protected Instream Flow Study for the Cold and Warner Rivers.
Questions: NHDES accepted questions until 8:00 AM January 14, 2019. NHDES’ answers can be found at NHDES’s Answers to RFP Questions.
Proposal Deadline: Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Contact: Wayne Ives, Instream Flow Specialist
Watershed Management Bureau
New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
PO Box 95 (29 Hazen Drive)
Concord, NH 03302-0095
The documents below will be useful in understanding the work to be conducted during the Protected Instream Flow Study.
- Attachments I and II – Request for Qualifications and Proposals
- Attachment III – NHDES Publication Guidelines
- Summary of the Instream Flow Council’s Review of the Souhegan and Lamprey Instream Flow Pilot Studies – April 2010
- Report of the Instream Flow Pilot Program (December 1, 2015)
- 2018 Target Fish Communities Reports
- Lamprey River Protected Instream Flow Study Report
- Souhegan River Protected Instream Flow Study Report
- RSA 483:9-c Establishment of Protected Instream Flows – part of the New Hampshire Rivers Management and Protection Program Act
- Env-Wq 1900 Instream Flow Rules