The New Hampshire Rivers Management Advisory Committee Forum is a tool for sharing information with the committee members and interested parties. The goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible, and our policy is to accept comments that are appropriate to the content of the subject being discussed. This forum is visible to the public, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean, and follow our posting guidelines below.
Rules of Engagement
Your message will be removed if it contains any of the following:
- Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial content. We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-government agency. We also do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, government or non-government agency.
- Comments not directly related to the posted purpose topic.
- Comments that forum administrators deem inappropriate.
Your message also will be removed/not posted if it appears to violate RSA 91-A, New Hampshire’s Right-to-Know law.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments and images, your username and any information provided.
Disclaimer: The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute endorsement by the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services. NHDES is not responsible, nor can it control content on third party sites; it does not control nor guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information contained in external content or hypertext links linking to or from third party websites; and it does not guarantee that externally linked content, hypertext links, or websites comply with accessibility requirements of the Rehabilitation Act on 1973.
The NHDES Social Media Policy can be read in full here.