The RMAC met Tuesday, October 26, 2021 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. The meeting was held at the NHDES Offices, room 208C, 29 Hazen Drive in Concord, NH. Under the provisions of RSA 91-A, an in-person quorum of voting members is required in order to conduct business. All RMAC meetings are open to the public.
- 2021.01.27 RMAC Meeting Minutes DRAFT
- RMAC Representatives
- RMAC and Joint RMAC/LMAC Subcommittee Representatives
- Surplus Land Reviews Outside of RMAC Jurisdiction – None
- RMAC Officer Election Policy
SURPLUS LAND DISPOSALS
- DOT SLR Boscawen Railroad – Sale of 1.2 acres of railroad property near the Merrimack River in Boscawen to abutter currently leasing the land.
- DOT SLR Enfield Rail Trail – Sale of 0.88 acres of railroad property near the Mascoma River in Enfield to three abutters currently encroaching on the property (map).
- CORD SLR 21-004 Campton-Thornton – Access trail and parking lot easement re-location for the Pemigewasset River Wildlife Management Area through the Owl’s Nest Resort (map).