The RMAC met on January 27, 2021 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. The virtual meeting was held online under the emergency provisions of RSA 91-A. Conference call/online meeting information is provided below. All RMAC meetings are open to the public.
Online Meeting Information: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/riversprogram
Online Meeting ID: riversprogram
– OR –
Dial-in number: (605) 472-5456
Access code: 901595#
Please call Tracie Sales, Rivers and Lakes Programs Manager, at 603-271-2959 if you have any difficulty joining this meeting.
Post Meeting Materials:
- 2020.12.02 RMAC Meeting Minutes DRAFT
- RMAC Representatives
- RMAC and Joint RMAC/LMAC Subcommittee Representatives
- Surplus Land Reviews Outside of RMAC Jurisdiction
- The list of bills we are currently tracking for the 2021 legislative session is available on the RMAC Legislation page.
- RMAC Standing Legislative Positions
- 2021 ISF River Prioritization
- If you are unfamiliar with the Instream Flow Program, consider watching the 5 minute video NHDES Instream Flow Program: Water for People and Wildlife prior to the RMAC meeting.