The next RMAC meeting will be held on April 3, 2020 from 2:00 to 3:15 PM via conference call under the emergency provisions of RSA 91-A. Conference call information is provided below. All RMAC meetings are open to the public.
The Joint RMAC/LMAC meeting previously scheduled for April 3, 2020, has been cancelled.
Conference Call/Online Meeting Information:
Call Only: Dial 1.425.535.9302 (no access code required)
Online Meeting: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/896-071-684
If you are having trouble connecting to the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-796-2615.
Conference Call Procedures
- Guidance for RMAC Conference Call Meetings under RSA 91-A During the COVID-19 Emergency
- NH Emergency E-Meeting Checklist-RMAC 20200403
- NH Guidance on Holding an Emergency Meeting under RSA 91-A
- 2020.01.17 RMAC Meeting Minutes DRAFT
- RMAC Representatives
- RMAC and Joint RMAC/LMAC Subcommittee Representatives
- Surplus Land Review 20-002, Milford – This proposed disposal is expected to have de minimis impact on the nearby Souhegan River.
- Surplus Land Review 20-003, Laconia – This proposed disposal is not within 250 of a river.
The current 2020 RMAC-LMAC Legislation Tracking spreadsheet can be found on the Legislation page.
SB428 Notice to Rivers Coord House RR&D DRAFT Letter of Testimony
SURPLUS LAND REVIEW: Rumney