Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Online Meeting via Zoom
This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84896035489?pwd=SFNoaG1hbkUxQmdZcm1RL1l4aUI5dz09
- Phone: 1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 848 9603 5489
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Bill Bolton at his cell phone 603-236-1812
- Approval of minutes from our April 28, 2020 meeting.
- Follow-up discussion regarding PFAS concerns as they pertain to the Pemi.
- Permit (Pre)Applications: There were no new permit applications.
- Review and comment on Town of Ashland’s application for Clean Water State Revolving Funds to construct an Energy Audit Measure Implementation project at its Wastewater Treatment Facility.
- Max Stamp to provide an update on the status of the VRAP water testing program