Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Online Meeting via Zoom
This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81850808281?pwd=VWFNK3ptRUNRbW1NaFZsVjRlZkdYZz09
- Phone: 1-312-626-6799
Meeting ID: 818 5080 8281
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Bill Bolton at his cell phone 603-236-1812
1. Call to order and Introduction of attendees
2. Approval of minutes from our March 30, 2021 meeting
3. Nominations for the offices of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. Elections to immediately follow
4. LRPC Planner response to the possibility of requiring municipalities to incorporate a PRLAC overlay with PRLAC sign-off
5. VRAP is back!
6. Discussion of open issue: Mooney-Clark maintenance authority
7. Permit Applications: No new permit applications, but review of DES’s response to our report on the 2021-00531 wetlands permit application for bank stabilization (Glove Hollow Tree Farm)
8. DES approval of Owl’s Nest to temporarily withdraw water from the Pemigewasset River in Campton to fill a 37 million gallon man-made lined recreation pond
9. Regarding review of future permit applications, we should discuss:
a. Researching RSA’s and agency rules to back up potential violations we observed
b. Including town Selectboards, Planning Boards and Conservation Commissions as a cc in our response to make sure they are aware of our concerns for issues, especially for ones that don’t pertain to the laws.
c. Pursuing legislation for egregious issues, not addressed by law
10. 2021 Drinking Water Source Protection Conference in May
11. Other items…