CRJC Meeting – June 21st

Monday, June 21, 2021
2:00-4:00 PM
Upper Valley Lake Sunapee RPC
10 Water St., Suite 225
Lebanon, NH

All Connecticut River Joint Commissions meetings are open to the public.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87284012777?pwd=VzVjWUprajl0Q0lJbDBNajh2RTVmZz09
Meeting ID: 872 8401 2777
Passcode: 508808
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

Please call 603-448-1680 should you need assistance joining the meeting.

Agenda

  • Adopt Minutes of March 15, 2021
  • Financial Report – Jen Griffin
  • Election of CRJC Officers for FY 22
  • CRJC Funding Status
  • Contract with UVLSRPC
  • Draft budget
    • Approve budget number
  • Work Plan for FY 22
    • Discuss work plan elements within context of budget, capacity.
  • Website Update
  • Climate Migration Project
  • LRS Report
  • Other Business
Posted in Announcements | Leave a comment

Souhegan River LAC Meeting- July 15, 2021

Thursday, July 15, 2021
7:00 – 8:30 PM
Location TBD

Note that the June meeting has been cancelled. All Souhegan River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Chair Cory Ritz at 207-232-3869 with any questions.

Agenda:

  1. May Minutes
  2. Old Business
  3. New Business
  4. Other Items
  5. Local Updates
  6. Next Meeting –
Posted in Announcements, Souhegan River | Leave a comment

Cocheco River LAC Meeting – June 21st

Monday, June 21, 2021
6:30 PM
Rochester Recreation Center
150 Wakefield Rd
Rochester, NH

All Cocheco River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Conference Call/Online Information:

If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please text ‘Call Me’ to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference.

Agenda 

  • Call to Order – Roll Call
  • Approval of the Prior Meeting Minutes – 5/17/2021
  • Application Review: TFM shoreland, Auto Dealership AoT
  • Old Business: River Management Plan, Website, Membership
  • Review of Correspondence: ?
  • New Business: In Person Meetings
  • Comments
Posted in Announcements, Cocheco River | Leave a comment

Ashuelot River LAC Meeting – June 15th

Tuesday, June 15, 2021
7:00 PM
Green Energy Options, 37 Roxbury St., Keene, NH

All Ashuelot River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Please contact ARLAC Chair Barbara Skuly at bskuly@ne.rr.com if you have any questions. 

Agenda

I. New Member Welcome
    Minutes: May 18, 2021

II. Watershed projects/issues.

  • Instream Flow – Joe Schmidl & Wayne Ives, NHDES
  • River monitoring – funds rec’d
  • Winchester – Rail Trail restoration

III. Permits

  • Washington- Wetlands– Barkie; update
  • Marlow Hydro-plan to surrender
  • Mitchell Sand & Gravel – AST update

IV. Meetings/Events

  • CRC hydro coffee hour, Migratory Fish Passage 6/08, 9:30am- anyone?
  • CRC Indigenous Relationships with Water, live stream 6/16, noon

V. Other Business that may come before the Committee

Posted in Announcements, Ashuelot River | Leave a comment

Saco-Swift LAC Meeting – July 15th

Thursday, July 15, 2021
4:30 – 6:30 PM
Upper Saco Valley Land Trust office, Conway

All Saco-Swift River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Please contact Mark Dindorf at Mark.Dindorf@gmail.com.

Agenda

  • TBD
Posted in Announcements, Saco River, Swift River | Leave a comment

Pemigewasset River LAC Meeting – May 25th

Tuesday, May 25, 2021
7:00 PM
Online Meeting via Zoom

This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Join Zoom Meeting:

If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Bill Bolton at his cell phone 603-236-1812

Agenda:

  1. Call to order and Introduction of attendees
  2. Approval of minutes from our April 23rd, 2021 meeting
  3. Ken Evans from Friends of the Pemi will provide an overview of the almost decades-long projects that the Friends have been pursuing on the East and West sides of Livermore Falls
  4. Permit Applications:
    1. Permit #2021-01456: Application by Eversource to “rebuild the existing 10.6 miles long A111 electric transmission line from the Webster substation in Franklin, to the Pemi Substation in New Hampton. Sherrie Trefry of VHB and Kurt Nelson of PSNH will be on our Zoom meeting to provide an overview and answer our questions
    2. Permit #2021-00531: Field Engineering response to our concerns regarding the wetlands permit application for bank stabilization (Glove Hollow Tree Farm)
    3. Status of Owl’s Nest request to pull Pemi water for their 10 acre pond – site visit…
  5. Membership: Reappointment of Kathleen DeWolfe (Ashland), and Lisa Doner (Plymouth; pending)
  6. Further discussion on incorporating a PRLAC overlay in municipal Planning Boards
  7. Return to face-to-face meetings and SB95…?
  8. VRAP update, and Michele Condon training
  9. Regarding review of future permit applications, we should discuss:
    1. Researching RSA’s and agency rules to back up potential violations we observed
    2. Including town Selectboards, Planning Boards and Conservation Commissions as a cc in our response to make sure they are aware of our concerns for issues, especially for ones that don’t pertain to the laws.
    3. Pursuing legislation for egregious issues, not addressed by law
  10. Follow-up on ice treatment material storage on Langdon Street in Plymouth
  11. Result of site visit by Sherill, Janet and Myrtle to review Campton bank erosion after bridge repair – James Quinn email to Campton Town Admin
  12. Tabled until June PRLAC meeting: Michele Tremblay will be our guest to discuss the New Hampshire Rivers Council program called Watershed Steward™. The model is that local organizations use these materials to implement the program in their watersheds to aid in encouraging riparian property owners to be good stewards of the waterway
  13. Other items…
Posted in Announcements, Pemigewasset River | Comments Off on Pemigewasset River LAC Meeting – May 25th

Ammonoosuc River LAC Meeting – May 5th

Tuesday, May 5, 2021 @ 4:30 PM
Conference Call

This meeting is being convened via Conference Call under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Ammonoosuc River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Conference Call Meeting Information:

  • Dial 701-802-5389
  • Access Code 6767880

Agenda Items:

  • NHDES File #2021-01261 Shoreland Application for Branden Perry’s Project to construct a house and detached garage in Carroll (Reply to Darlene Forst, NHDES Shoreland Section Supervisor)
  • Environmental Study for DOT project to replace existing box culvert under Route 302 in Bath that has structural insufficiencies with a hydraulically sized embedded box culvert (Reply to Melilotus Dube, Environmental Manager NHDOT Bureau of Environment)
  • LAC Business Meeting

If you have trouble connecting to the meeting, call Connie McDade @ 603-346-0356

Posted in Ammonoosuc River, Announcements | Comments Off on Ammonoosuc River LAC Meeting – May 5th

Piscataquog River LAC Meeting – May 17th

Monday, May 17, 2021
6:30 – 7:30 PM
Online Meeting via Zoom

This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Piscataquog River LAC meetings are open to the public.

Join Zoom Meeting:

If any difficulty arises with connecting to this meeting, please contact Dick Ludders, Chair, at 603-995-4311.

Agenda:

  • Approval of minutes of April 19, 2021
  • Review of any Goffstown PB submissions
  • Status of the sign replacement in Goffstown
  • Review of NHDES permit applications (as required)
  • Set next meeting date
  • Adjournment
Posted in Announcements, Piscataquog River | Comments Off on Piscataquog River LAC Meeting – May 17th