Thursday September 16, 2021
4:30 – 6:00 PM
Upper Saco Valley Land Trust
111 Main St., Conway, NH
All Saco-Swift River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact SSRLAC chair Mark Dindorf at Mark.Dindorf@gmail.com with any questions.
- Approve minutes for 07/15/21
- Permit application review and comments
- Corridor Management Planning Discussion
- AOT Proposed Rule changes pertaining to threatened and endangered species
- Review 2021 Goals
- Public Comment
Thursday, September 16, 2021
7:00 – 8:30 PM
Milford Police Station, Milford
All Souhegan River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Chair Cory Ritz at 207-232-3869 with any questions.
- Check In
- Review August Minutes
- New Business (River’s Edge Wilton, NHDOT Capitaol Corridor Rail)
- Watershed Management Planning (Brainstorming, Purpose/Vision, Thoughts, Antioch University)
- Other Announcements
- Local Updates
- Next Meeting: October 21, 2021
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
Plymouth Town Hall Selectboard Room
6 Post Office Sq., Plymouth
All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Bill Bolton at 603-236-1812 with any questions about this meeting.
- Call to order and Introduction of attendees
- Approval of minutes from our July 27, 2021 meeting
- Permit Applications:
- No permit # assigned yet: Alteration of terrain for expansion of the Ambrose pit in Bridgewater
- Notice of a draft NPDES permit issued for the Ashland WWTF
- Shoreland Permit File Number: 2021-02598: Jellystone Campground; removal of an existing building and replacement with a new building on same but smaller footprint
- Withdrawal of Permit # 2021-01456: In response to a request by DES for more information (RFMI) from Eversource regarding their application for permit 2021-01456, they are withdrawing their Standard Dredge and Fill permit application and using their Statutory Permit by Notification process for impacts associated with the A111 Electric Transmission Line Rebuild maintenance work in Franklin. This project will impact approximately 90,660 square feet of wetlands
- Update on the Pemi River Campground in Thornton
- Response to Ashland’s application for funds through the Clean Water State Revolving Fund program to implement energy conservation measures
- Amendment to Owl’s Nest Pemi water withdrawal permit, to allow for continued withdrawal beyond filling their 37 million gallon man-made lined recreation pond
- Local source water protection grant opportunities
- Dave Jeffers corner: TBD
- Other items…
For meeting minutes, agenda, and information visit the PRLAC website.
Monday, September 20, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Emma Sawyer Room
Weare Public Library
All Piscataquog River LAC meetings are open to the public.
If any question arises regarding this meeting, please contact Dick Ludders, Chair, at 603-289-4545.
- Approval of minutes of August 16, 2021
- Review of any Goffstown PB submissions
- Status of sign order for Weare and Manchester
- Review of NHDES permit applications (as required)
- Status of Goffstown wetland damage complaint by Goffstown ConCom
- Set next meeting date
Thursday, August 26, 2021
Nashua City Hall, Room 208
(enter thru Elm St. entrance)
All Lower Merrimack River LAC meetings are open to the public.
- Mel’s Funway Expansion Project, Litchfield
- Liberty Utilities Cap Project, Nashua
- Merrimack Commerce Park Project, Merrimack
- The Landings at Nashua/East Spit Brook Road
Monday, August 16, 2021
Rochester Recreation Center
150 Wakefield Rd, Room 1a
All Cocheco River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Conference Call/Online Information:
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please text ‘Call Me’ to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference.
- Call to Order – Roll Call
- Approval of the Prior Meeting Minutes – 7/19/2021
- Application Review: Rochester Shoreland Permit #2021-02563
- Old Business: River Management Plan, Website, Membership
- Review of Correspondence:
- New Business:
Monday, June 21, 2021
Upper Valley Lake Sunapee RPC
10 Water St., Suite 225
All Connecticut River Joint Commissions meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 872 8401 2777
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Please call 603-448-1680 should you need assistance joining the meeting.
- Adopt Minutes of March 15, 2021
- Financial Report – Jen Griffin
- Election of CRJC Officers for FY 22
- CRJC Funding Status
- Contract with UVLSRPC
- Draft budget
- Work Plan for FY 22
- Discuss work plan elements within context of budget, capacity.
- Website Update
- Climate Migration Project
- LRS Report
- Other Business
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Green Energy Options, 37 Roxbury St., Keene, NH
All Ashuelot River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Please contact ARLAC Chair Barbara Skuly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
I. New Member Welcome
Minutes: May 18, 2021
II. Watershed projects/issues.
- Instream Flow – Joe Schmidl & Wayne Ives, NHDES
- River monitoring – funds rec’d
- Winchester – Rail Trail restoration
- Washington- Wetlands– Barkie; update
- Marlow Hydro-plan to surrender
- Mitchell Sand & Gravel – AST update
- CRC hydro coffee hour, Migratory Fish Passage 6/08, 9:30am- anyone?
- CRC Indigenous Relationships with Water, live stream 6/16, noon
V. Other Business that may come before the Committee