Wednesday, December 6, 2023
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Bath Town Building
- Welcome and Introductions
Eversource U199 Transmission Line Rebuild Project
- Review and Approval of the 10/4/23 meeting minutes.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Alteration of Terrain 20231027-214 Littleton Readiness Center
- Second Deep Restoration Project:
Standard Dredge and Fill 2023-03087 North Country Environmental Services, Inc.
Alteration of Terrain 20231117-231 North Country Environmental Services, Inc.
- Dalton Landfill:
Solid Waste Standard Permit 2023-66600
Review documents relevant to proposed Dalton Landfill as needed.
- Old Business
- New Business: Town Issues
Discussion of presentation from Dr. Fields, possibly in Littleton, for new members and additional groups, such as: TU, ACT, CRJC, CCs, etc.
Tuesday, December 19, 2023
5:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Emma Sawyer Room
Weare Public Library
Any questions regarding this meeting contact:
Jane Beaulieu, Chair
- Approval of minutes for September 19, 2023 and November 21, 2023.
- Permit Application Review
- Old Business
- Bass Island Update
- Goffstown Dam Updates – See: https://www.goffstown.com/togprd
Hadley Falls Dam Update
- Piscataquog River Management Plan Update
- Goffstown Pedestrian Bridge
- New Business
- Confirm next meeting date – Tuesday, January 16, 2023, 5:30 pm at the Weare Public Library.
Tuesday, November 28, 2023
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Community Room – Pease Public Library
1 Russell Street
All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public. For meeting minutes, agenda, and information visit the PRLAC website.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 802 696 7489
Call to order and Introduction of attendees
- Approval of minutes from our October meeting
- Review River Management Plan
- Review Community support letter
- Review USDA Solid Waste grant letter
- Review Wetland Permit Depot Rd. Thornton
- New Business
- Privilege of the Floor
Thursday, December 21, 2023
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Milford Police Station
NOTE: November 16th meeting is cancelled.
All Souhegan River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Chair Cory Ritz at 207-232-3869 with any questions.
- Check-in and introductions
- Review October minutes
- Old Business:
- New Business:
- Local updates:
- Next Meeting:
Thursday, November 16, 2023
4:30 – 6:00 PM
Saco District Ranger’s Office
33 Kancamagus Highway
All Saco-Swift River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact SSRLAC chair Mark Dindorf at Mark.Dindorf@gmail.com with any questions.
- Presentation by Joe Schmidl on Instream Flow Program and Swift River gage installation.
- Discuss options for the old Bartlett landfill.
- Overview of Saco riverbank erosion project at North Conway Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Election of officers and new member recruitment
Next Meeting: Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 4:30 PM
Monday, November 13, 2023
Baker Free Library – Upper Conference Room
509 South Street
All Upper Merrimack River LAC meetings are open to the public.
As always, for the most current Upper Merrimack River LAC information please refer to their website.
Thursday, November 2, 2023
Nashua City Hall
229 Main St., Nashua
Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 6:30 PM
Rochester Public Library
Rose Room, 2nd Floor
65 S. Main Street, Rochester, NH
All Cocheco River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Remote Meeting Available
You may call in: Conference call dial-in number: (720) 740-9760
Access code: 5220877#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/moon10444
Online meeting ID: moon10444
For additional assistance connecting to the meeting text ‘Call Me’ to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference. Message and data rates may apply.
1. Call to Order – Roll Call
2. Approval of the Prior Meeting Minutes –08/13/2023
4. Application Review:
a. Aiken/Franklin G/Patricia Toor, Chestnut Hill Road, Farmington, Tax Map #R32, Lot #6, Permit # 2023-02196.
b. Gonic Dams Removal/Cocheco River Restoration Project ARM Application.
c. Environmental Review for Drinking Water Infrastructure Project-Town of Farmington Water Supply Improvements.
5. Old Business:
a. 319B Grant Status
6. Review of Correspondence:
a. Clean Water – CWSRF/ARPA-Environmental Review, Rochester WWTF Secondary Clarifier Upgrade.
b. 115 NH Route 11, Farmington, After-the-Fact AOT Permit #AOT-2463.
7. New Business:
8. Public Comment:
9. Member Comments: