Monday, October 19, 2020
This meeting is being convened via conference call under the emergency provisions of RSA 91-A. All Cocheco River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Conference Call Information:
- Phone: 1-717-275-8940
- Passcode: 686 2194
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Jay Aube at his cell phone 603-988-2615 or email@example.com.
- Call to Order- Roll Call
- Approval of 8/24/2020 Minutes
- Review of New Projects
- Review of Correspondence
- Developing a Corridor River Management Plan
Thursday, September 17, 2020
7:00 – 8:30 PM
WebEx Online Meeting
This meeting is being convened via WebEx under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Souhegan River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Conference Call Meeting Information:
- Phone number: +1 844 712 3247
- Meeting Number (access code): 130 639 7166
- Meeting Password: pjTE2tYCD23
Click Here to Join Meeting Online
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Chair Cory Ritz at 207-232-3869.
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Online Meeting via Zoom
This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 811 9811 8634
If some difficulty arises with connection issues, please contact Bill Bolton at his cell phone 603-236-1812
- Approval of minutes from our July 28, 2020 meeting.
- Permit Applications (Falconi Project update)
- VRAP Update
- Baker River Water Testing
- Dave’s Corner (Financial report, Membership, etc.)
- RMPP LAC Networking Online Meeting
- Other Items
August 20, 2020
4:30 – 6:30 PM
ZOOM Online Meeting
This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Saco-Swift Rivers LAC meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 878 2593 9396
Passcode: Contact SSRLAC Chair Jeff Sires for the meeting password or more information.
- Review and approval of 06/18/20 minutes
- Membership updates
- Corridor Management Plan
- Permit application review and comments
- River Cleanup
- Public Comment
- Schedule next meeting
o Third Thursday of October, 10/15/20
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 @ 4:15 PM
This meeting is being convened via Conference Call under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Ammonoosuc River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Conference Call Meeting Information: (freeconferencecall.com)
- Dial 701-802-5389
- Access Code 6767880
- NHDES File #2020-01553 Shoreland Application for addition of garage and driveway, Francis Hebb, 687 River Road, Map/Lot: 418/3.5 Bethlehem (Residence built approx. 2012) Reviewer: Craig Day (Deadline 7/30)
- NCES Tucker Pit Eastern Expansion Alteration of Terrain Permit, Bethlehem
- NHDES File #2020-01557 Incomplete Dredge & Fill Wetlands Application, Omni Mt. Washington, Carroll/Bethlehem
- Other Business
If you have trouble connecting to the meeting, call Connie McDade @ 603-678-3181
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
77 Concord St., Nashua
The Lower Merrimack River Local Advisory Committee (LMRLAC) will hold a routine public meeting outdoors, at 77 Concord Street, Nashua, starting at 7:00 PM Tuesday, July 21. Attendees are requested to wear a mask and to bring their own folding chair.
Members of the public are requested to please contact Karen Archambault, secretary, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 603-204-8011 of your intention to attend the meeting for planning purposes.
Lower Merrimack River LAC Chair Gene Porter was quoted in an article in the Nashua Telegraph on June 23, 2020 covering the celebration of the nearly complete refurbishment of the Greeley Park boat ramp in Nashua.
Sen. Shaheen checks out construction of new Nashua boat ramp
Monday, July 20, 2020
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Zoom Online Meeting
This meeting is being convened via Zoom under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Piscataquog River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Meeting ID: 722 4241 2433
Any questions regarding this meeting can be called to Dick Ludders, Chair,
at (603) 995-4311
- Approval of minutes of June 15, 2020.
- Review of any Goffstown PB submissions.
- Review of NHDES permit applications (as required).
- Review status of membership renewals.
- Set next meeting date.