Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Pease Public Library
Downstairs Community Room
1 Russell St., Plymouth
All Pemigewasset River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Bill Bolton at 603-236-1812 with any questions about this meeting. For meeting minutes, agenda, and information visit the PRLAC website.
Thursday, January 20, 2022
7:00 – 8:30 PM
Milford Police Station, Milford
All Souhegan River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact Chair Cory Ritz at 207-232-3869 with any questions.
- Review previous minutes
- Old Business: Planned logging
- New Business: Permit appeal, Annual report to towns, RMAC updates, Watershed management plan
- Local updates
Thursday, January 20, 2022 – MEETING POSTPONED
4:30 – 6:00 PM
Upper Saco Valley Land Trust
111 Main St., Conway, NH
All Saco-Swift River LAC meetings are open to the public. Please contact SSRLAC chair Mark Dindorf at Mark.Dindorf@gmail.com with any questions.
Annual Meeting Agenda (draft):
- Review and approval of 11/18/21 minutes
- Election of Officers
- Saco & Swift Rivers Corridor Management Plan
- Permit application review and comments
- Public Comment, As Necessary
- Schedule next meeting and adjourn
Monday, October 18, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Emma Sawyer Room
Weare Public Library
All Piscataquog River LAC meetings are open to the public.
If any question arises regarding this meeting, please contact Dick Ludders, Chair, at 603-289-4545.
- Approval of minutes of August 16, 2021 and September 20, 2021
- Review of any Goffstown PB submissions
- Status of sign order for Weare and Manchester
- Review of NHDES permit applications (as required)
- Status of Goffstown wetland damage complaint by Goffstown ConCom
- New Boston PRLAC rep search
- Set next meeting date
Monday, June 21, 2021
Upper Valley Lake Sunapee RPC
10 Water St., Suite 225
All Connecticut River Joint Commissions meetings are open to the public.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 872 8401 2777
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
Please call 603-448-1680 should you need assistance joining the meeting.
- Adopt Minutes of March 15, 2021
- Financial Report – Jen Griffin
- Election of CRJC Officers for FY 22
- CRJC Funding Status
- Contract with UVLSRPC
- Draft budget
- Work Plan for FY 22
- Discuss work plan elements within context of budget, capacity.
- Website Update
- Climate Migration Project
- LRS Report
- Other Business
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Green Energy Options, 37 Roxbury St., Keene, NH
All Ashuelot River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Please contact ARLAC Chair Barbara Skuly at email@example.com if you have any questions.
I. New Member Welcome
Minutes: May 18, 2021
II. Watershed projects/issues.
- Instream Flow – Joe Schmidl & Wayne Ives, NHDES
- River monitoring – funds rec’d
- Winchester – Rail Trail restoration
- Washington- Wetlands– Barkie; update
- Marlow Hydro-plan to surrender
- Mitchell Sand & Gravel – AST update
- CRC hydro coffee hour, Migratory Fish Passage 6/08, 9:30am- anyone?
- CRC Indigenous Relationships with Water, live stream 6/16, noon
V. Other Business that may come before the Committee
Tuesday, May 5, 2021 @ 4:30 PM
This meeting is being convened via Conference Call under emergency provisions RSA 91-A. All Ammonoosuc River LAC meetings are open to the public.
Conference Call Meeting Information:
- Dial 701-802-5389
- Access Code 6767880
- NHDES File #2021-01261 Shoreland Application for Branden Perry’s Project to construct a house and detached garage in Carroll (Reply to Darlene Forst, NHDES Shoreland Section Supervisor)
- Environmental Study for DOT project to replace existing box culvert under Route 302 in Bath that has structural insufficiencies with a hydraulically sized embedded box culvert (Reply to Melilotus Dube, Environmental Manager NHDOT Bureau of Environment)
- LAC Business Meeting
If you have trouble connecting to the meeting, call Connie McDade @ 603-346-0356
Thursday, January 27, 2022
Nashua City Hall, Room 208
(enter thru Elm St. entrance)
All Lower Merrimack River LAC meetings are open to the public.
- Alteration of Terrain permit application for a project located ¼ mile from the Merrimack River in Merrimack Tax Map 6E, Lot 3-6. Project for John Flately Company to construct a 120,00 sq. ft. warehouse. Plans prepared by Fieldstone Land Consultants, PLLC (Nathan Chamberlin).
- Alteration of Terrain permit application for a project located ¼ mile from the Merrimack River in Merrimack Tax Map 6E, Lot 3-7. Project for John Flately Company to construct 2 additional 48 unit apartment buildings at Gilbert Crossing. Plans prepared by Fieldstone Land Consultants, PLLC (Nathan Chamberlin).
- Merrimack River Plan Update. Emma Rearick.