The next LMAC meeting will be held on April 3, 2020 from 9:00 to 10:00 AM via conference call under the emergency provisions of RSA 91-A. Conference call information is provided below. All LMAC meetings are open to the public.
The Joint RMAC/LMAC meeting previously scheduled for April 3, 2020, has been cancelled.
Conference Call Instructions:
- Call the dial-in number: 1-888-206-2266 or 1-713-481-0090
- Enter the guest code: 6159505
If you are having trouble connecting to the meeting, please email email@example.com or call 603-419-0251.
Emergency Meeting Procedures
- Guidance for LMAC Conference Call Meetings under RSA 91-A during the COVID-19 Emergency
- NH E-Meeting Checklist-LMAC
- NH Guidance on Holding an Emergency Meeting under RSA 91-A
- 2019.10.30 LMAC Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- 2020.01.16 LMAC Non-Meeting Summary -DRAFT
- 2020 SLR 002 Milford – This proposed disposal is not within 250 of a lake.
- DOT SLR Rumney Rest Area – This proposed disposal is not within 250 of a lake.
The current 2020 RMAC-LMAC Legislation Tracking spreadsheet can be found on the Legislation page.
SURPLUS LAND REVIEW
LMAC in the News – Article: Popularity of Wake Boats on State’s Lakes Prompts Study – Union Leader