The LMAC met on July 23, 2015 at Ossipee Lake. The business meeting was held at Lynnski’s Restaurant in Center Ossipee, NH from 9:30 – 11:10 AM. The lake tour started and ended at the Totem Pole Campground in Freedom, NH from 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM. Addresses and directions are below.
2006 Lake Forum Presentation – Overview of State Agency Roles and Mandates Regarding Lakes
Business Meeting: Lynnski’s Restaurant, 530 Route 25 East, Center Ossipee, NH
Since we are all coming from different locations, please put the address into your GPS or phone to determine your preferred route.
Lake Tour: Totem Pole Campground, 251 Pequawket Trail, Freedom, NH
- From the restaurant, travel east on Route 25 for 2.4 miles
- Turn left (at blinking yellow light) onto Route 153 North, travel 1.2 miles
- Turn left onto Ossipee Lake Road, travel 4.8 miles
- Turn left onto Pequawket Trail, travel south for approximately 1.2 miles and turn right into Totem Pole Campground.
- Stop at the Entry Station to check-in (they will ask for your name) and get a pass for your vehicle.
Ossipee Lake Map (B&W copies will be provided at the meeting)